Business Ethics and Culture
The Business Ethics and Culture programme
The aim of this programme is to support organizations willing to go beyond compliance to support their social purpose and encourage them defining, living and transforming their corporate values into action within and outside their workplaces and business remit
We plan to achieve this through:
- Events that provide inspiration, motivation and mutual support
- Identifying Business Ethics champions within organisations
- Providing Value based, Code of Ethics and Social Purpose training and support for champions and decision-makers
- Working together with other organisations on Business Ethics initiatives and providing sponsorship opportunities
- Connecting businesses with Business Ethics and Culture shift expertise
- Signposting relevant resources
- Sharing success stories and examples of best practice
Are you a business ethics champion or could you become one?
We’re aiming to identify 50 business ethics champions at organisations across Reading and the surrounding area and to support them to make an even bigger positive difference.
- Are you passionate about genuinely helping to build a value-based ethical culture inside your organisation?
- Do you want to ensure that your organisation values support its social purpose?
- Or are you simply frustrated by your company’s lack of focus into living its values and actively applying them?
If any of these sound like you, please get in touch
In the meantime, have a look at our Code of Ethics template and guidelines and more of the resources available to you here.
Ethical Reading is a new not-for-profit social enterprise. We need your support in order to create online training resources and to continue running inspiring events and raising awareness of ethical issues. Thank you!